welcome fall! we have several exciting things planned at stonetree.
- Parents night out at Stonetree! Drop em off at 6 pm Saturday December 16 and come get em at 9 pm. $20 per child. Ages 6 and up. Snacks and fun with Paul and other staff members is guaranteed! Call or email by noon Friday December 15 at noon to reserve you spots!
- Ladies night will start up again November 22- December 20. Join us with Megan Helton at 630 for climbing and 730 for yoga. Then get $1 off a beer at Lewis and Clark. Thanks L&C!! Members are free or pay for a day pass $12.
- We are expanding our after school offerings for Monday. 230-5 still $7 (drop off A OK for 6 and over). Paul Davidson, our manager and head coach, will be giving climbing instruction and there will be also be time for homework and games. No need to sign up just show up at any time Monday afternoon. Please note this price will increase to $10 starting Monday January 8, 2018 and will also be available on Wednesday.
- Never bouldered before? This class is where to start. Bouldering is an exciting way to get in shape, have fun, get challenged, and meet new people. During this 30 minute class we’ll introduce you to the safety and basic techniques of climbing at our faciity. We will give you 2 weeks of unlimited climbing at no extra cost to see if climbing is for you!
-$35 gets you 30 minutes of very personal instruction and the essential climbing gear
-we'll throw in 2 weeks unlimited climbing as a thank you for trying climbing
-call or email to schedule a session or show up Tuesday or Thursday at 7 pm (ages 12 and up)
- Our Saturday hours are now 12 pm-10 pm.
- We have an Auto Belay. Certification is free. Harness rental is $3 (free for members)! Come check it out.
- We are offering a Holiday Climbing Mini Camp December 26-28 830 am-12 pm. $30 per day. Details and registration are live please click on holiday mini camp tab.
- Thanks to Leah Cupino for the lovely art hanging on our big walls!!
Looking for the perfect gift?
We have something for everyone! zip hoodies, t shirts, stonetree chalk bags and gift certificates.
Check out the Shoebox and our in-store cobbler John Ramuta who can help repair your rock climbing shoes.