welcome spring time! we have several exciting things planned at stonetree.
- Introducing Monday's with Martin!! Join Martin from 7-8 pm on Monday evenings through May 21 for an endurance workout on the wall along with core strengthening. Free for members, use a punch or purchase a day pass for $12. Ages 13 and up.
- Come climb with the ladies. Join us with Megan Helton at 630 for climbing and 730 for yoga on Wednesday 5/9, 5/16 and 5/23. Then get $1 off a beer at Lewis and Clark. Thanks L&C!! Members are free, use a punch or pay for a day pass $12.
- We are expanding our after school offerings for Monday and Wednesday. Drop off any time after school until 5 pm. Ages 6 and up. Paul Davidson, our manager and head coach, will be giving climbing instruction and there will be also be time for homework and games. No need to sign up just show up at any time Monday afternoon. Price is $10.
- Never bouldered before? This class is where to start. Bouldering is an exciting way to get in shape, have fun, get challenged, and meet new people. During this 30 minute class we’ll introduce you to the safety and basic techniques of climbing at our faciity. We will give you 2 weeks of unlimited climbing at no extra cost to see if climbing is for you!
-$35 gets you 30 minutes of very personal instruction and the essential climbing gear
-we'll throw in 2 weeks unlimited climbing as a thank you for trying climbing
-call or email to schedule a session (ages 12 and up)
- Our Saturday hours are now 12 pm-10 pm.
- We have an Auto Belay. Certification is free. Harness rental is $3 (free for members)! Come check it out.
- Thanks to Leah Cupino for the lovely art hanging on our big walls!!
- Our summer student membership is back! 6/1/18-8/31/18 $125 for unlimited climbing (Valid ID Necessary)
Looking for the perfect gift?
We have something for everyone! zip hoodies, t shirts, stonetree chalk bags and gift certificates.
Check out the Shoebox and our in-store cobbler John Ramuta who can help repair your rock climbing shoes.