Get started climbing right away. Sign our waiver now.
Waivers need to be filled out once annually.
STONETREE CLIMBING CENTER RULES
WARNING: Climbing and bouldering are inherently dangerous activities and contain risks that may result in serious injury or even death.
Everyone must check-in at the beginning of each visit. If you have not checked-in, you do not have permission to use Stonetree facilities. New users must review rules and adhere to the rules.
1. All climbers must sign a waiver and get an orientation from the staff prior to using the bouldering areas.
2. Youth under 18 must have a wavier on file signed by parent or legal guardian prior to climbing in the gym.
3. Youth under 12 are not allowed in the gym without a chaperone.
4. Children under the age of 12 must be actively supervised by an instructor or parent while in the gym. Exceptions may be made for children on the climbing team with significant climbing experience (determined by staff).
5. NO bare feet on climbing walls
6. Socks are required when renting climbing shoes
7. Appropriate clothing must be worn. Something suitable for physical activity.
8. Kid’s climbing parties must stay in beginner bouldering area unlesss other arrangements have been made.
9. Swinging equipment must remain over padded area and weight limits listed on equipment must be followed.
10. Beginners are not to boulder above head height anywhere in the gym.
11. Down-climb whenever possible.
12. Be aware of the possible fall trajectory of other climbers and refrain from walking under climbers or climbing over other people.
13. Use a spotter to reduce the chance of injury.
14. DO NOT jump from any part of the wall. A fall from any height can result in serious injury.
15. Do not land on the edge of pads or directly on seams as it may increase the likelihood of injury.
16. Fitness equipment may only be used by those 14 and older.
17. NO food, gum, or beverage of any kind allowed in gym, party room only.
18. No throwing equipment or rough housing.
19. To ensure a pleasant experience for all guests, we reserve the right to remove any guest who is exhibiting improper behavior (yelling/screaming/horseplay/fighting, etc.)
20. Management is not responsible for theft or loss of private property.
21. Ropes are used only during specified classes, otherwise no climbing gear is used/provided for indoor bouldering.
22. Any unsafe condition must be reported immediately to gym staff. This includes damage to equipment, climbing walls, loose holds, accidents, and injuries.