Daily Passes-includes rental shoes (does not include harness)
- $12 adult
- $10 college/student
- $6 children 6 and under
*Children under 2 free with paying guest
AFter school special
- Tuesday-Friday 2:30-5 pm $7, includes shoes
Students under 12 years of age need adult supervision.
- Not valid on days school is not in session.
- Adult Punch Card 10 for $110
- Youth/Student (with valid id) Punch Card 10 for $90
- Rental chalk bag $1 (members are free)
- Harness for Auto Belay $3 (members are free)
- Single $65/month - *EFT rate $55/month
- Student $55/month - *EFT rate $45/month
- Couple (2 people) $98/month- *EFT rate $85/month
Must be a "romantic couple", siblings, or parent and child.
Funds must be drawn from single bank account.
- Family (2 people) Starts at $98/month *EFT rate $85/month
- Additional family members are $10/each
- (children under 5 years old free) *Family members DO NOT INCLUDE roommates, boy/girl friends, climbing partners or ANY other individual that Stonetree does not deem as family.
*EFT Electronic Fund Transfer (convenient automatic monthly payment option: checking account preferred)
No Contracts! We never make you sign a long-term contract. If you decide to cancel an EFT membership for any reason, just give us 30 days notice – no hassle, no pressure. $30 start up fee non-refundable
Membership Freezes All members can freeze their account indefinitely for only $15/month.
Military and Senior (over 60) discount 15%
*Gift Certificates Available
Group Special Rates
All Group Rates are based on a minimum of 10 climbers.
$70 for a youth group (18 and under)
Participants over the 10 minimum are $7 per additional climber.
$100 for adult groups (19 and up)
Participants over the 10 minimum are $10 per additional climber.
These price includes rental shoes.
(Must call 24 hours in advance for maximum 2 hours of climbing)
Perfect option for homeschool groups, field trips, preschools, youth clubs.
Groups must have adult supervision, adult to child ratio 1-5.
Includes brief introduction to climbing, safety and bouldering demonstration.
Online or printed waiver must accompany children under 18.